TEAL Fundamentals for Algorand Smart Contracts
What you will learn
- Understand the basics of Algorand's Smart Contract Language (TEAL) and how to use it for developing smart contracts on the Algorand blockchain.
- Gain familiarity with the TEAL data types and their usage in creating efficient and secure smart contracts.
- Learn how to utilize TEAL's scratch spaces to manage the state of a contract, as well as how to use the OnCompletion feature for various use cases.
- Understand the concept of global and local state in TEAL and how it can be used to build complex and flexible smart contracts.
- Compare Algorand's approach to smart contract development with Ethereum's and understand the key differences
Dive into the details of Algorand smart contract development with TEAL. Learn how to use data types, scratch spaces, and onCompletion to build complex contracts, and discover how to manage storage with TEAL's box storage feature. Compare Algorand's approach to Ethereum's, and explore ABI integration with Algorand.
At a glance
42min on-demand video
Certificate of completion
Instructor: Algorand Foundation
The Algorand Foundation's mission is to enable an inclusive, decentralized, and borderless global economy - at scale - based on the Algorand blockchain technology.
0/0 lessons completed
Certificate launching soon. Sign up now to save progress and get notified.
Exploring Algorand Smart Contracts
- ABI on Algorand